The objectives of the Product Testing & Certification (PTCC) committee are:
- To improve the professional image and standing of TIC Council member companies within the consumer and industrial products testing, inspection and certification industry with clients and official bodies.
- To provide a single point of contact between companies within the industry and with external bodies (clients, government agencies, standards organisations etc.) in order to project the collective views and experience of the industry.
- To provide an open forum for members to discuss and resolve important testing, inspection and certification issues within the industry.
- To collect data on product safety and conformity and to identify areas for activity by the independent testing, inspection and certification industry.
- To work collectively to influence public authorities to improve regulations and their enforcement.
- To identify barriers to market access for the independent testing, inspection and certification industry and work collectively to overcome them.
Apave, Applus, Bureau Veritas, Cugnier, CWM International, DEKRA, Eurofins, Intertek, ISQ, Kiwa, SGS, SZU, TÜV NORD, TÜV Rheinland, TÜV SÜD, UDT, UL.
Martin Michelot, Executive Director Europe Region - contact address: mmichelot[A]tic-council.org