JOB VACANCY: Public Affairs Junior Professional for Sustainability and Health Policies
TIC Council is recruiting a Public Affairs Junior Professional for Sustainability and Health Policies to work with our EU public affairs team in Brussels.
- Starting date: 1 May 2023 (negotiable)
- Policy monitoring and assessment for EU and global sustainability policies
- Management of project on drug anti-counterfeiting
- Supporting the project management of a global ESG survey
- Assist in the management and leadership of the TIC Council’s global ESG Working Group
- Coordinate with other regional directors to draft global positions and participate in events in Brussels and internationally
- Support in drafting policy positions and speaking points for Director General and regional directors
- Proven interest in EU sustainability policy though a masters’ degree
- Good knowledge of the EU policymaking through relevant studies and/or experience
- At least two years of relevant professional experience, ideally in a trade association
- Fluency required in English (oral and written) and one other European language
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Quick learner, self-starter and proactive who can work both in a team but also independently when required
- Exposure on public affairs in EU, US, India and China, as TIC Council is active in all these regions.
- Growth opportunities within the association
- Gain familiarity on policies and legislation relevant to highly competitive sectors
- Direct exposure to members worldwide and possibility to participate in external events in Brussels
- Truly multicultural environment, both within the team and throughout TIC Council’s membership
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV and a short cover letter by 24 April, explaining why you want to join us and why you would be a good fit to our team, to: email@example.com with the header “Public Affairs Junior Professional”.