TIC Council and DEKRA are happy to invite you to our joint online event titled "Ensuring a Good Green Claims Directive", happening on Wednesday 8 November at 09:30 CET.
Our speaker will address:
- how to effectively implement the Green Claims Directive, to protect consumers against unverified generic claims and misleading marketing practices that lack a solid scientific foundation;
- how independent third-party verifiers can contribute to ensuring that consumers have access to trustable products and can make the most environmentally conscious choices;
- how different market stakeholders can cooperate for a marketplace that is not only more transparent but also sustainable.
- Cyrus Engerer MEP (S&D), Co-Rapporteur for the ENVI Committee, European Parliament
- Malgorzata Golebiewska, Team Leader Environmental Footprint, DG Environment, European Commission
- Sebastian Bartels, Senior Vice President, Head of Global Sustainability Services DEKRA
You can register here.