Press Release - TIC Council consolidates relationship with the Asociación Colombiana de Organismos de Evaluación de la Conformidad (ASOCEC)
The goal of the Strategic Communications committee is to define and oversee an overall communications strategy for the TIC industry as a whole, while also providing a platform for TIC Council for relationship and reputation building with relevant stakeholders, industry players and policymakers.
The objectives of the committee are:
- To establish a clear understanding and awareness of the added value of the industry.
- To aid the TIC Council in becoming the unified voice of the industry globally.
- To use a variety of communications tools to support advocacy goals in key markets.
- To build third-party advocates.
- To establish TIC Council as a point of reference for policymakers.
- To aim for the TIC industry to be seen as a solution provider to governments and related economic sectors.
- To set the agenda for the positioning of the TIC industry.
Giuseppe Filiti, Communications Projects Manager - contact address: gfiliti[A]tic-council.org