The goal of the Strategic Communications committee is to define and oversee an overall communications strategy for the TIC industry as a whole, while also providing a platform for TIC Council for relationship and reputation building with relevant stakeholders, industry players and policymakers.
The objectives of the committee are:
- To establish a clear understanding and awareness of the added value of the industry.
- To aid the TIC Council in becoming the unified voice of the industry globally.
- To use a variety of communications tools to support advocacy goals in key markets.
- To build third-party advocates.
- To establish TIC Council as a point of reference for policymakers.
- To aim for the TIC industry to be seen as a solution provider to governments and related economic sectors.
- To set the agenda for the positioning of the TIC industry.
Giuseppe Filiti, Communications Projects Manager - contact address: gfiliti[A]tic-council.org