Position Paper: “Towards a Formidable Circular Economy Ecosystem in India"
On the first International Day of Zero Waste, TIC Council India is happy to share its new position paper, titled: “Towards a Promising Circular Economy Ecosystem in India”, which includes recommendations to support India to build a promising circular economy ecosystem while putting it on the path of economic prosperity:
- Develop and implement standards at national level which are harmonised internationally
- Sharing Global Best Practices
- Assessing Socio-Political Scenario and Setting Up Appropriate Policy Initiatives
- Promoting/Encouraging Conformity Assessment Practices
- Building Sustainable Supply Chains
You can read the position paper here.