This risk mitigation survey carried out by Longitude (a Financial Times company) and commissioned by TIC Council was conducted amongst C-suite executives to explore how businesses are planning to mitigate the impact of climate change.
Key findings include:
- Climate change, cyber risk and disruptive technology were the 3 biggest risks identified
- 55% of respondents feel less resilient against climate risk than they did last year.
- Executives are particularly concerned about the impact of climate change on production.
- 71% of respondents are willing to spend up to 14% more on improved risk mitigation.
- 76% of executives trust independent third party testing, inspection and certification companies to assist in reducing climate risk